Second, my roommates have predicted that I will move to New York after graduation. Deep.
The third and final piece is a corollary of the second, I am trying to move to New York after graduation, how incredibly shocking. However, the most important part of this post is to rave about The Wombats, who I have had the fortune to see twice in the last two years. Best live act I have ever seen, and I have seen some good ones; Foo Fighters are hard to beat folks.
They mix witty, sappy, and depressing lyrics with incredibly upbeat and happy music to create a unique sound. When you watch the video above and crave more, check out their debut record, "The Wombats Proudly Present: A Guide to Love, Loss, and Desperation" and sophomore effort, "The Wombats Proudly Present...This Modern Glitch." Both are chock full of thought provoking lyrics and addicting music. After you become addicted to them you can blame me. You're welcome in advance.
No comments:
Post a Comment