Today was the start of a journey
A journey that began yesterday.
I saw someone's face in the mirror
And whose it was I couldn't say.
It takes such feeling
It takes such virtue
It takes a cold hard look inside to your core.
It takes evolvement
And discernment
To ever let it go
And it flies
And if soars
And it runs over mountains' edge
And it crushes
And reveals to you
The self screaming inside.
Today was the end of an ocean
An ocean without depth or a shore.
I saw who it was in the mirror,
And felt terror to my core.
It takes such feeling
It takes such virtue
It takes a cold hard look inside to your core.
It takes evolvement
And discernment
To ever let it go
And it flies
And if soars
And it run over mountains' edge
And it crushes
And reveals to you
The self coming alive.
Come alive in the endless dawn.
Come alive in a rapt'rous song.
Come alive and reveal yourself.
Come alive and become yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment